Marketing + Social
Social Media Consulting
Find your followers and convert them into customers.
Whether you're new to social media, want more insight on your metrics or help with growth strategy, I've got you covered.
Discovery & Analysis
The consulting process starts with discovery surrounding your business, brand, target market, and goals. Chucktown Art will review your existing strategy, following, content + engagement levels.
You will be given tools to help you understand where you are and where you'd like to go.
• In depth look at your customer/target market
• In depth look at your business offering
• For existing accounts: account analysis + competitor analysis
• Review existing strategy, following, content, and engagement levels
• For new accounts: account creation for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter &/or
• Competitor analysis (web/social)
• Social media strategy planning & ideas
Guidance & Training
• Social media training for 1 team member (virtual or in-person)
• Weekly or bi-weekly phone/email check-ins
• Hashtag optimization
• Strategy guidance
• Brainstorming + idea sharing
• Reporting on account analytics
You've started your business, but how do you attract paying customers/clients?
I offer one on one marketing consulting services to help you outline your marketing roadmap, so that you can achieve your business goals.
What we'll do:
Discuss your business offering
Analyze your target market
Develop actionable steps for success
Consulting sessions are held via Zoom, FaceTime or Marco Polo.
Sessions can be held weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on need.
A la Carte/$150 per 60-minute consulting session
Deep Dive or Bi-Weekly/$280 per 120-minute consulting session (may be split into two 60-minute sessions)*
Monthly/$540 includes 240 minutes which may be used in 30, 60, or 120 minute increments*
All sessions include an email recap with session notes, including any goals and/or actionable steps discussed.
The plans listed here are base plans for consulting purposes only, however individualized plans with expanded options may be developed.